> Lost my rabbit companion of 8 years at the start of the month.

> Lost my rabbit companion of 8 years at the start of the month. Absolutely devastated.
> also Lonely, want to get a new companion
> Every friend I have has cats
> Everyone wants me to get a cat too
> Never owned a cat
> After a disastrous foster, decide me and cats don’t get along.
> Have never met a cat that didn’t bite and/or swipe at me
> Friends still insist that I should get a cat and the foster cat was just a fluke.
> One friend now asking if I can foster a very very pregnant cat

Should I do it Wauf?

  1. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    Idk I adopted a cat for first time a couple months ago because I'm depressed and lonely. He's great and matches my personality extremely well. We cuddles when I want and when I'm chilling on the comp he just sits next to me. I think its a good move, you should go around to the adoption centers arou d you and meet with the ones you like first. If you have a connection then adopt that's what I did. I think if you just get a random cat someone is trying to give you there's less of chance you get along.

  2. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    >knows you have had bad experiences with cat
    >dumps pregnant cat on your ass
    nice shit friend you got there lmao

  3. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    Nah, cats are just cunts. When rabbit acts out a bit it cute and bratty.

  4. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    just get bunnys again

  5. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    Best way to get a cat is to go to a shelter of some sort and just go down the aisles, eventually one of those cats will be trying to squeeze through the bars to get your touch, that cat will be your best friend til the day it dies assuming you don't abuse or neglect it. That's how I've gotten every cat I've ever had, you don't pick them they pick you.

    Doesn't have to be cat though, some people just aren't liked by them or vice-versa.

    I think a lot of cats are mistreated and neglected because of how easy they are to keep alive. Keeping them alive all you need to do is keep food and water accessible to them and have sufficient litter boxes. Getting a cat to thrive and love you though requires a lot of attention and love.

  6. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    Fuck no. They're just rabbits but worse in every way.

  7. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    why do cat people want everyone to have cats so bad?

    • 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

      >why do people infected with toxoplasmosis want everyone to be infected?

    • 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

      >why do people infected with toxoplasmosis want everyone to be infected?

      shit like this makes me believe the toxo meme

      i have jack russel terriers and i love them but i usually try to talk people out of getting one or im at least honest about the realities of owning them

      • 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

        >toxo
        >meme

        • 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

          meme status shouldnt impact its veracity

        • 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

          bitch in the US only like 10% of the human population has (had) a toxo infection, even if you don't have a cat you can get it from not washing your veg or not properly cooking your meat
          and if you do have a cat, unless you love scooping up their shit with your bare hands or licking your cats butthole, you are unlikely to catch the disease from them. they only pass on the parasite once in their life and only 1% of cats is doing this at any given time. and that is if your cat is even infected to being with. if your cat is an indoor cat its chances of getting toxo are basically 0

          • 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

            so what is your explanation for why catgays shill cats so hard?

            • 2 weeks ago
              Anonymous

              Cats trigger the nurturing instinct in women and low T males. This is objective, not a theory. It’s the same reason dogs were bred down from handsome wolves reminiscent of adult humans to permanent puppies in appearance and behavior, with some getting flat faces to mimic babies, and dog breeding is disproportionately controlled by women. Also why cat breeding is following the same trends, only slower because cats have evolved less evolvability, and there’s less demand for even more infantile cats when the default cat is a giant baby. Their relationship with humans is even the same one they have with their mother, when wolves and wolfy dogs default to seeing you as more of a close friend or near-peer relative.

              Basically unless someone is unmarried; high T and naturally antisocial don’t trust them if they dont like and shill cats, there’s something wrong with them.

          • 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

            The actual statistics say 60% of US is currently infected.

          • 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

            Cats trigger the nurturing instinct in women and low T males. This is objective, not a theory. It’s the same reason dogs were bred down from handsome wolves reminiscent of adult humans to permanent puppies in appearance and behavior, with some getting flat faces to mimic babies, and dog breeding is disproportionately controlled by women. Also why cat breeding is following the same trends, only slower because cats have evolved less evolvability, and there’s less demand for even more infantile cats when the default cat is a giant baby. Their relationship with humans is even the same one they have with their mother, when wolves and wolfy dogs default to seeing you as more of a close friend or near-peer relative.

            Basically unless someone is unmarried; high T and naturally antisocial don’t trust them if they dont like and shill cats, there’s something wrong with them.

          • 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

            Actually it's 50%, the majority in many third world countries like Latin America, Middle East.

          • 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

            Cats trigger the nurturing instinct in women and low T males. This is objective, not a theory. It’s the same reason dogs were bred down from handsome wolves reminiscent of adult humans to permanent puppies in appearance and behavior, with some getting flat faces to mimic babies, and dog breeding is disproportionately controlled by women. Also why cat breeding is following the same trends, only slower because cats have evolved less evolvability, and there’s less demand for even more infantile cats when the default cat is a giant baby. Their relationship with humans is even the same one they have with their mother, when wolves and wolfy dogs default to seeing you as more of a close friend or near-peer relative.

            Basically unless someone is unmarried; high T and naturally antisocial don’t trust them if they dont like and shill cats, there’s something wrong with them.

            You convinced me toxoplasmosis is real. Thank you.

      • 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

        nah cat owners are stupid af, I don't think I'll get another cat after mine dies.

        I got her at 14 when I was bored after my sibs moved out. Begged my mom and she caved. 10 years later I'm stuck caring for the unproductive fluff ball.

        She's really nice, and militantly clean compared to other cats, but goddamn cats live so long, it is such a massive time and money commitment.

  8. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    No you shouldn't, pregnant animals are too difficult and stressful to take care of for someone who never looked after that type of animal before.

  9. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    cats are a lot like rabbits care wise except they are way dirtier and smellier and have worse personalities
    fuck catfags pawning cats off on you if you say yes theyll never stop
    just get more rabbits cats are.never worth it

Your email address will not be published.