ITT samoyeds will SEETHE & COPE

just to remind you that pitbullhate posts are created by samoyed dogs who are still angry because current statistics dictate that these are the worst police dogs.

Tip Your Landlord Shirt $21.68

DMT Has Friends For Me Shirt $21.68

Tip Your Landlord Shirt $21.68

  1. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

    Shut up morons, and post more samoyeds

  2. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

    i want one so bad

    • 2 years ago
      Anonymous

      They shed a ton and eat their own shit

  3. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

    At least samoyeds are cute.
    Pitbucks look like they're a red wig away from playing Ariel in the next live action Little Mermaid.

    • 2 years ago
      Anonymous

      Don't worry. It's a dumb insult. Police were actually desperate to use pitbulls because they're cheap and common, but they found that they were too mentally unhinged and moronic to be used. The shepherd dogs they ended up using occasionally end up with a smidge of pitbull blood in them (like one pitbull 10 generations ago) to make them a lottle more psychotically aggressive but a pure pitbull is pure shit for police work.

      Imagine being too bad at being an aggressive dog to be used as a legitimate guard/protection/attack dog and too unhinged to be a pet. It's almost like they were bred to be disposable cage-kept mutants meant to kill each other for peoples entertainment.
      >inb4 well once upon a time a pibble mauled dis robber
      Yeah it also would have mauled their owners sons friend for making too much noise. They just maul everything uncontrollably.

      • 2 years ago
        Anonymous

        as if pitbulls mauling unruly children and morons is an issue. they would be fine around people that are calm and respectful

        • 2 years ago
          Anonymous

          They maul those too

  4. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

    Bigger, uglier arctic foxes

  5. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

    Hey hang on... This thread is just bait to get me to post samoyeds... R-right?

  6. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

    Imagine comparing a shitbull to the glorious hound that is samoyed. You just cant afford one and have to settle for lesser breeds, cope

    • 2 years ago
      Anonymous

      https://i.imgur.com/EYWwZI3.jpg

      >Worst dog for attacking people
      Is that supposed to be an insult?

      Like "worst woman for MMA fights"? Oh no she doesn't look and act like a violent criminal? So shameful.

      >t.

      • 2 years ago
        Anonymous

        would

      • 2 years ago
        Anonymous

        a cute

        • 2 years ago
          Anonymous

          >grown man using the word "cute"

          • 2 years ago
            Anonymous

            You the lad who was seething in the fox thread?

            • 2 years ago
              Anonymous

              >"oh noez, someone used a word from teh dictionaryzorz! >~<"
              grow the frick up you Black person

              This homie went to /lgbt/ and is now obsessed with their “fembrained” meme because he’s afraid he’s trans.

              "cute" is a feminine and childish word

              • 2 years ago
                Anonymous

                Ok bro, we know you aren't secure in your masculinity. But you see, I am. I also have a PhD in psychology.

                And when I talk to people like you in a professional context you're usually bottom gays, trannies, or were severely beat by your parents beyond the point of reasonable discipline.

              • 2 years ago
                Anonymous

                holy mother of armchair psychiatrist, you are mentally ill

                Letting /misc/ police your language is feminine and childish behaviour

                and youre obsessed

              • 2 years ago
                Anonymous

                >o-obsessed!!1
                oh dear

              • 2 years ago
                Anonymous

                >no argument
                oh dear

                >armchair
                professional. i make 200k a year and 99% of my work is convincing literal homosexuals and histrionic b***hes to calm the frick down. the other 1% is reporting pedophiles and zoophiles directly to the cops.

                post proof then

              • 2 years ago
                Anonymous

                Proof you're a mentally ill homosexual? You're getting mad about the word "cute" in a thread about a dog.

                Do you also consciously avoid using first person pronouns?

              • 2 years ago
                Anonymous

                >debate me bro
                embarrassing

                so no arguments then? got it

              • 2 years ago
                Anonymous

                >i just pissed my pants in public
                >with the power of heckin logic prove why this is bad and prove what bad is
                and autists wonder why they never have friends or lovers

              • 2 years ago
                Anonymous

                Clown
                >inb4 ad-hominem

                I accept your concessions, feminine freaks

              • 2 years ago
                Anonymous

                cute posts anon, I bet you're kawaii as frick just like the heckin samoyeds

              • 2 years ago
                Anonymous

                Clown
                >inb4 ad-hominem

              • 2 years ago
                Anonymous

                >debate me bro
                embarrassing

              • 2 years ago
                Anonymous

                >armchair
                professional. i make 200k a year and 99% of my work is convincing literal homosexuals and histrionic b***hes to calm the frick down. the other 1% is reporting pedophiles and zoophiles directly to the cops.

              • 2 years ago
                Anonymous

                Letting /misc/ police your language is feminine and childish behaviour

          • 2 years ago
            Anonymous

            >"oh noez, someone used a word from teh dictionaryzorz! >~<"
            grow the frick up you Black person

          • 2 years ago
            Anonymous

            This homie went to /lgbt/ and is now obsessed with their “fembrained” meme because he’s afraid he’s trans.

      • 2 years ago
        Anonymous

        why is she in The Zone?

  7. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

    >Worst dog for attacking people
    Is that supposed to be an insult?

    Like "worst woman for MMA fights"? Oh no she doesn't look and act like a violent criminal? So shameful.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *