I wish my dog could talk

I wish my dog could talk

Tip Your Landlord Shirt $21.68

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

Tip Your Landlord Shirt $21.68

  1. 1 year ago
    Anonymous

    troony

  2. 1 year ago
    Anonymous

    HELLO HEY FOOD FOOD WALK WALK FOOD SMELL HEY DOG HEY SMELL HELLO PAT PAT where are my testicles SNIFF WALK FOOG HUNGRY FOOD

  3. 1 year ago
    Anonymous

    I know what you are.

  4. 1 year ago
    Anonymous

    >pedo symbol
    kys op

    • 1 year ago
      Anonymous

      The pedophile symbol is triangular and blue.
      Don't let pedophiles claim swirls for themselves, they are not theirs to own.

    • 1 year ago
      Anonymous

      W-What? I'm not a pedo. That's just menhera-chan

    • 1 year ago
      Anonymous

      Brother, it's just a swirl. Use some context

    • 1 year ago
      Anonymous

      https://i.imgur.com/6mrTqab.jpg

      The pedophile symbol is triangular and blue.
      Don't let pedophiles claim swirls for themselves, they are not theirs to own.

      Actually the "pedo symbols" are madeup bullshit by glowBlack folk to make morons think every fricking time they see a spiral - a basic fricking shape in nature - that it's secret code for childfrickers. Remember, childfrickers are the ones that told you these were kiddie diddler symbols. Take that for what it's worth.

  5. 1 year ago
    Anonymous

    THERE IS AN INTRUDER IN OUR AREA!!!
    THERE IS AN INTRUDER IN OUR AREA!!!
    THERE IS AN INTRUDER IN OUR AREA!!!
    THERE IS AN INTRUDER IN OUR AREA!!!
    THERE IS AN INTRUDER IN OUR AREA!!!
    Wanna frick?
    I want to eat what is in the garbage!

    • 1 year ago
      Anonymous

      Now make that 1% of its speech. And the other 99% just "HEY!!" and yeah, that's basically dog language. We can understand it now.

    • 1 year ago
      Anonymous

      A CAT!
      >A CAT!
      A CAT!
      >A CAT!
      A CAT!
      >A CAT!
      A CAT!
      >A CAT!
      A CAT!
      >A CAT!
      A CAT!
      >A CAT!
      A CAT!
      >A CAT!
      A CAT!
      >A CAT!
      A CAT!
      >A CAT!
      A CAT!
      >A CAT!
      A CAT!
      >A CAT!
      A CAT!
      >A CAT!
      A CAT!
      >A CAT!
      A CAT!
      >A CAT!
      A CAT!
      >A CAT!
      A CAT!
      >A CAT!
      A CAT!
      >A CAT!
      A CAT!
      >A CAT!
      A CAT!
      >A CAT!
      A CAT!
      >A CAT!
      A CAT!
      >A CAT!
      A CAT!
      >A CAT!
      A CAT!
      >A CAT!
      A CAT!
      >A CAT!
      A CAT!
      >A CAT!
      A CAT!
      >A CAT!
      A CAT!
      >A CAT!
      A CAT!
      >A CAT!

    • 1 year ago
      Anonymous

      have a nice day immediately

  6. 1 year ago
    Anonymous

    It can. It just has nothing of value to say because dogs are stupid. If you translate most of its barks they'll just be "HEY!" Not really an improvement.

    • 1 year ago
      Anonymous

      Still smarter than your mother

      Women and merchants have the intelligence of dogs but feign something higher by using many words to express few to no and always lowly ideas

  7. 1 year ago
    Anonymous

    I love that we can communicate in a series of grunts and growls
    It's quite primal

    • 1 year ago
      Anonymous

      Ugh? Ugg hu hu hu. Ooo ooo ooh. Aaa.

      Grrrrf.

  8. 1 year ago
    Anonymous

    pets are great because they dont even need to talk op

    • 1 year ago
      Anonymous

      I just think that she would have some interesting things to say

  9. 1 year ago
    Anonymous

    Sometimes they hump your leg, so that's fun.

  10. 1 year ago
    Anonymous

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *