We welcome you to submit a guest post as long as the guest post relates to dogs and dog ownership — general pet ownership only if the article is of very high quality. We allow our contributors to link their sites, and the links will be do follow.
Guest post guidelines
- The guest article must be original. It will be checked in Copyscape.
- The guest article must be written in English and meet our standards for quality. No spinning or broken English.
- Maximum of two do-follow links to your sites. These links must either be related to dogs and/or pets in some way or primarily non-commercial in nature. We also allow additional links to authority sites/pages, of course — sourcing claims and data is always good. Needless to say we exercise a lot of discretion when it comes to links — we don’t want to risk linking to something spammy or horrible.
Dog topics we love
- Useful or interesting How To’s, Top 10’s, and tips on anything related to dogs.
- Authoritative guides and backgrounds (only suggested if you are passionate about the topic!). Examples: 1) An in-depth look at bird hunting dogs in modern times. What breeds, how are they trained, what do they cost, what exactly happens at these hunts, etc. 2) Fascinating dog related historical legends and stories.
- Dog health (symptoms, causes, treatments, etc), dog treats, dog food recipes, rewarding activities to do with your dog, etc.
Still want to write for us? Submit your article with this form:
(You can also use this form as means to send a comment or contact us about anything at all — maybe to trade links?)