Interested in having your work featured on Wauf!? We welcome you to submit a guest post as long as the guest post relates to dogs and dog ownership and it maintains a decent quality standard. Guest posting is a mutually beneficial arrangement that builds your reputation as an expert and influencer in the pet dog industry. We also allow our guest contributors to link their sites, and the links will be do follow!
Guest post guidelines
- The guest article must be original. It will be checked in Copyscape.
- It must be written in English and meet our standards for quality. That means 800+ words and no computer generated or butchered grammar.
- Do not waste anybody’s time by asking to write about subjects that are too common or easy (“how to make your dog sit”). Many people have already offered to teach our readers how to make the dog sit! Focus instead on bringing the reader new angles and new data. What kind of problems are dog owners facing these days — and what do they want to read about for entertainment?
- If you cite any studies or data, provide the links. Please don’t make us do investigative work.
- We like to give our guest authors a full custom author box. Include a short bio/description and a picture that is somehow relevant to you (can be symbolic or just your company’s logo if you prefer).
Examples of dog articles we love 💖
- Fascinating dog related legends and stories.
- Cool dog stuff in history. Example: 10 fearless war heroes that were also animals
- Op-eds and opinion pieces if the idea is novel, interesting, or controversial. Example: 13 reasons to get a dog in your early twenties
- Useful or interesting How To’s, Top 10’s, and tips on anything related to dogs. 10 steps to canine-proofing your home for your new pup
- Authoritative guides, in-depth looks and investigations into a single focused dog subject (only suggested if you are passionate about the topic!). Example: How cats and dogs came to be seen as natural enemies
Ready to become a contributor? Send an email and we’ll get on it right away: